At Blake Academy we believe students need to dress for success. To make sure all of our students look their best at school we have updated our Dress Code Policy for the 2015 -2016 school year. Check it out by clicking 2015-16 Dress Code Policy.
Want to get a head start on next school year? Here are the supply lists for the 15-16 School year at Blake Academy.
We need your input to make Blake Academy a better place for everyone. Please click on the appropriate link below and share your opinions. Thank you for your time.
- Parent/Guardian survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ParentCS2015
- Parent/Guardian survey in Spanish: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ParentCS2015SP
- Students grades 6-12: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CS2015ScndStdnt
- Students Grades 6-12 in Spanish: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SecClimate2015SP
- Students Grades K-5: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ElemCS2015
- Students Grade K-5 in Spanish: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ElemCS2015SP
Accelerated Programs | Staff | Polk County Public Schools
All Polk County Public Schools provide educational options that provide academically challenging curriculum or accelerated instruction to all eligible K-12 students and inform parents and students of these options. As defined by this legislation, Academically Challenging Curriculum to Enhance Learning (ACCEL) options must include:
- whole grade and mid-year promotion
- subject matter acceleration
- virtual instruction in higher level grade subjects
- a high school Credit Acceleration Program (CAP) via End of Course Exams (EOC)
Parent/Guardian must contact their child’s school to submit a Request for Academic Acceleration form prior to June 11th to request acceleration screening for placement the following school year.
Click Accelerated Letter May 2015 to read the letter about ACCEL from Superintendent LeRoy.
Congratulations to the Blake Academy 8th grade class of 2015! We are so proud of everything you have accomplished. We can’t wait to hear about all the great things you are going to to do in high school and in the future. Some of you have been at Blake since Pre-K. Others joined us for this school year. All of you will always be a part of the Blake family!
Congratulations to Antonisha Williams, Blake graduate from 2007, who just graduated from the University of Florida. Are you a Blake graduate who has done great things? Send us a picture and let us know so we can celebrate you! #WhyBlake? because our graduates are amazing!
Calling all Blake alumni, parents and friends, we need reading mentors Tuesday and Thursday after school. This is a great opportunity for high school students who need volunteer hours or anyone who wants to make a difference in the life of a student.